10 apr. 2011

about me





I'm Gabriela,
a newborn,children and portrait photographer located in Helmond,NB in Netherlands.


 I'd like if you sat down and stayed here a while.
Grab a drink, get comfy and take a peek around.
And if you like what you see, I'd love to work with you so please get in touch.

Gabriela.koopmans@gmail.com

thank you
Gabriela



things I love the most:

Can't live without my creamy caramel coffee
Wearing T-shirts inside out, 
My Imac,digital news,photoshop,pinterest, 
I Love my husband,
I love my dog,
House( the serial )
I Love my garden,I love to love,
Love smell of freshly cut grass, 

Daisies,lavender,nature,
Colors(except dark green and lila)

reading good books in bed,
Decorate & create,

crazy about Italian food 
and cherries 
RedHotChiliPeppers!
and not to forget... 
PHOTOGRAPHY !



*all those things in totally random order!






5 komentarze:

Vanessa zei

Hi Gabriela, I just had to say hello... my cousin just had a baby (Cas) and you took their photos. They are beautiful. Your work is awesome! I am a photographer too and I live in Tampa, Fl. my parents are from Helmond and a great deal of my family still lives there. Anyway, I love your site and your work and the fact that you are Dutch like me... so I could not resist to say Hi! :)

Anetta zei

Gabi, fantastyczny blog, mnóstwo świetnych pomysłów, z których można czerpać inspiracje. Zazdroszczę zdolności:)

Gabriela Koopmans zei

thank you so much!!

rainbow in the sky zei

Gabrysia wlasnie weszlam na Twoja stronke, ktora jest przepiekna i w ogole Ty na tej fotografii jestes boska. A dzieciatko - NIESAMOWITE. Pozdrawiam

Anoniem zei

I have read so many articles or reviews regarding the blogger lovers except this
post is actually a fastidious article, keep it up.

Feel free to visit my blog ... biker clothing

Een reactie plaatsen